Batwings

Viewed 706 times
Started 2014-12-01T14:00:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
2014-12-01T14:00:00+00:00
 profile photo
That's what I call them anyway - black eye makeup which extends the outer corner of each eye in a wing-like fashion. I hate them.

Anyway a model approached me for a shoot and I agreed. However I later noticed that in all her images she has these batwings. So I diplomatically suggested getting one of my regular MUA helpers along to try a different look without the batwings. The model doesn't like that idea at all. I suggested [splitting the time] half and half with the MUA changing her look half way through. She still doesn't like the idea. I feel we're getting nowhere so I'm minded to cancel.

Bearing in mind I agreed to the shoot before raising the issue of makeup should I feel bad about cancelling?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads