Infamy, infamy!

Viewed 844 times
Started 2015-04-21T04:41:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-04-21T04:41:00+00:00
 profile photo
It has recently come to my attention, that a high profile, recently departed ex member here is actively discouraging models from working with me! Now then, we had a couple of disagreements on the forums, as he couldn't see the error in his ways in shooting canon, but we are a broad church here! I would like to point out to you all, I have never met the guy! We were once going to share a shoot, but it turns out we were incompatible., so that never happend!
It seems to me this guy is possessive of those he considers "his" models, and he has a way of trying to buy affection with lavish gifts! Maybe he is jealous of models who work with me, perhaps he is jealous of my modest skills, but models, I urge you to consider what motives he has for trying to assasinate my charachter (I can do a reasonable job of that myself!)
Have a nice day, and don't let anyone tell you who to work with! Certainly, not him!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads