Published work

Viewed 791 times
Started 2015-04-29T21:54:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-04-29T21:54:00+00:00
 profile photo
After working with fitness model Charlayne Everhart a few months ago, she messaged me earlier today to let me know that one of her sponsors CutAndJacked.com used some of our images of the day in a recent interview article on their website.

Images 1, 3 and 5 from the set are mine (not sure who the others within the article are from to give credit). cutandjacked.com/Charlayne-Everhart-Interview

Before people say it, I did give permission after the shoot for Charlayne to present the images to her sponsors for use in interviews and articles. She is a far more experienced and connected person in the industry than I in knowing who/what/where to send images for publishing so was happy to negotiate as such.

One happy bunny!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads