What else do you do...?

Viewed 1120 times
Started 2015-05-03T12:52:00+00:00
16 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-05-03T12:52:00+00:00
 profile photo
I've been pretty much totally inactive here recently due to live getting in the way and it got me wondering... What do you other members do other than photography/modelling?!

I work as a manager in a small call centre, which basically means I get to boss everyone else around. Its a funny sort of job, the company I work for sell 'psychic readings' over the telephone!!
I am also working towards a degree in Biology part time, as well as studying to get my qualifications to be a horse riding instructor :)
I obviously ride horses, i have 1 of my own and sometimes have a few to train. But at the moment I just have my horse to ride. I also have 50 little geckos, they take up a lot of time but i breed them and sell the babies :)
Then lastly I have the mutt. Shes awesome and comes everywhere with me, even to work sometimes!!!
I might add a few photos of some of the animals in a bit haha.
*edit* heres some pics of the pets haha.... if you ever message me and my reply is delayed, chances are im hanging out with this lot!!*

So! What do you do?!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads