Top Dog and No Credit . ?

Viewed 698 times
Started 2015-05-15T15:06:00+00:00
13 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

CameraCraft
2015-05-15T15:06:00+00:00
 profile photo
Could some one Please explain the reasoning behind demonstrating a photographic image . Which indicates as taken by a camera owner / of a professional
persuasion, or a person with a semi /- title.
I can not fathom why so many people must use bragging rights yet Give no credit to the model , who often the victim of a, cold damp or wet, location , wearing hardly any clothes , and in quite often in a Public area , or are located dangling precariously with nothing but make-up on.
The camera owner is fully clothed warm and safe. Yet must take all the praise for the image. Rather cave man , or monkey beating the chest style .
I would go so far to say selfish , trumpet blowers whose ego are bigger than the j-pegs used to record the image.

Also Why do the female Nude photographs attract most interest . If I place a nude image with almost everything on display it registers a lot of hits. If I place an clothed image very little interest . Not Pussy Power as the models have been paid with a signed release . Is it just a free gaze at nudity.If so is it a refection of the collective who have this site as favourites.
I know I have not seen any models complain as such this is just an observation by me. Frankly it is holding back others to wanting to join this site.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads