Is that allowed/legal?

Viewed 751 times
Started 2011-11-02T13:50:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2011-11-02T13:50:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have just been browsing through the new members and noticed a couple of new models, one 16 and one 14 who are advertising their levels at lingerie. Technically, I know the 16 year old is legally above the age of consent, but I was under the impression new laws were in place to make 18 the new age for any kind of "erotic" photography.

Surely there ought to be some kind of stipulation requiring proof of age perhaps to allow members to specify certain levels - ie lingerie, topless and nude? Perhaps a suggestion for an improvement/modification to the site. Im aware it would require some additional administrative management.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads