Invitation to test software

Viewed 525 times
Started 2015-08-23T11:35:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-08-23T11:35:00+00:00
 profile photo
I've got my Regional Manager V4 Media hat on here.

I am seeking five photographers, preferably (for now) based in the UK (although we will consider enthusiastic offers from photographers outside the UK), to test out a new piece of software that allows you to send proof images to your clients, share them on social media fully branded with your logo, and not only providing the clients with their branded proofs but also advertising you, the photographer, across social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube to all of your clients' contacts.

Fundamentally it's business networking for you but done by your clients.

Whilst primarily aimed at weddings, it works equally as well for family, boudoir and pet photography, and for model portfolio work, as well as commercial advertising and pack shot photography.

So what we seek is five photographers undertaking at least four paid shoots for clients over the next two weeks, and we ask you to use this new software to proof the images to your clients.

You will get the use of the software free of charge for the test period and all we ask of you is to provide feedback to us on the software.

From you, in order, to take up this offer, we will need you to provide us with the following:

Your name
Your business name
Your email address
Your mobile phone number
Your Facebook URL
Your Youtube URL (optional)
Your logo in JPG or transparent background PNG (at least 500 pixels on the shorter dimension)
Confirmation you have at least four fee-earning shoots on which you can test the software within two weeks of starting the testing.
It's first-come first-served.

Outline information here: www.v4media.co.uk/v4s-wedding-app-45-w.asp

Infotorial here: wedup.co.uk/index.php

Please DO NOT download and pay for this software if you want to take up this offer. Those selected for this test will be given full and free access to the software directly by V4 Media via email.

Constructive comments are welcome here, but please message me if you would like to take up this opportunity.

I can also be contacted via email on [email protected]

Thank you

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads