Illness and Shooting

Viewed 438 times
Started 2015-09-25T12:22:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

nachtzehren
2015-09-25T12:22:00+00:00
 profile photo
Posting in the general area, because this is a question posed more to photographers, but input is obvious welcomed from all.

I'm presently recovering from an illness, and have a shoot this Sunday. The idea of travelling down and spending a weekend in London is not very enthusing, when a walk to the pub for a meal with my other half and his mother was draining enough to have me sleeping for three hours afterwards. However, I would feel bad on cancelling. But is it any better to turn up on the day of the shoot unable to do anything due to a stuffy red nose, persistent cough and low energy? I don't know which of the two is the lesser of two evils. I want to try and do it, I really do, but I also don't want to set back my recovery when I have work on Monday.

Suggestions/ideas? 

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads