Models, what have you learnt in the past year ?

Viewed 561 times
Started 2015-11-07T08:06:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2 likes 2015-11-07T08:06:00+00:00
 profile photo
In a similar vein to another thread but this time for models .
As the year draws to an end what have you learnt over the past 12 months, what useful tips can you pass on and how do you intend to improve in the year to come ?
I've learnt that gut instinct is very useful when judging who to work with or not . One character who was on here and almost organised a shoot with but disappeared and resurfaced else where, was reported by a model to the police for touching and various other things and was tried and convicted . My gut told me something wasnt quite right when we corresponded .
A useful tip is, if staying in a hotel , take the little sewing kit some provide and add to your basic modelling bag, it comes in so useful .
Next year , I will continue to tour at least once a month and I want to improve my makeup skills and start creating dresses and clothing for shoots .
Over to you now models :-)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads