Impressed

Viewed 420 times
Started 2015-12-25T20:11:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-12-25T20:11:00+00:00
 profile photo
I had an early Christmas present a couple of weeks ago, a new Canon 1 DX and in the middle of last week I was out after dark testing the claims made about high ISO producing usable results.

Unfortunately caught a nasty bug whilst out and about and spent the past week or so laid up.

So, when I got my camera out this morning to photograph my boys opening Christmas presents I committed the cardinal sin of forgetting to check my camera settings and it was only when I downloaded them onto my computer I spotted the 20,000 ISO and 1/60th shutter speed.

My despair soon changed to pleasant surprise when I realised that with a tweak of noise reduction in Lightroom the shots were still passable.

This is my youngest Noah:

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads