Bye bye 2015.

Viewed 443 times
Started 2015-12-31T17:10:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
10 likes 2015-12-31T17:10:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have to say it looks like 2015 will be finishing with a rather splendid looking front page!

God knows how we got there, how some of us managed to still be here and how James managed to remain sane!

The sleazy and exploitative castings are no more. The starred images banner is something to be proud of. And the quality of new member sign-ups is starting to look pretty amazing.

And so far as I know Madcow is the only modelling site which offers member validation - what's that if not leading the way into 2016 and dragging modelling sites out of the dark ages.

But best of all is the sense of pride and responsibility amongst a large proportion of the membership. A culture change which I'm sure will bode well for the future.

Thank you James .

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads