Members' Choice

Viewed 457 times
Started 2016-03-12T06:52:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

marlham
6 likes 2016-03-12T06:52:00+00:00
 profile photo
I don't know about other people but I'd rather not be presented with tasteless fanny snaps being showcased on the site's home page. Opinions will differ of course but I believe there are a number of possible solutions:

1. Do not allow adult images to be showcased at all by hard coding an appropriate flag based filter.
2. Allow individual members to hide adult in the same way as they can hide nudity if they wish.
3. Get rid of members choice altogether.
4. Identify the members who voted for it so they can be subjected to a process of re-education, in the nicest possible way of course.

If development time is involved then perhaps members choice should be suspended for the time being.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads