Interviews with fellow creatives

Viewed 219 times
Started 2016-05-02T22:19:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2016-05-02T22:19:00+00:00
 profile photo
Recently I rejoined Madcow after a short hiatus. Whilst away I started a photography related blog. On my blog I interview fellow creatives, be it photographers, models, make-up artists, stylists etc. So far I have interviewed 5 amazing creatives, I thought I would share them for you to give them a look, hear about their creative journey, see their fantastic works, and gain inspiration from them...Week 01 - Michael Nutt (derelict heart) guffoggthegeek.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/where-when-how-wednesday-michael-nutt.html Week 02 - Mike Croshaw guffoggthegeek.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/where-when-how-wednesday-mike-croshaw.html Week 03 - Sean Conroy guffoggthegeek.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/where-when-how-wednesday-sean-conroy.html Week 04 - Chris Blackhurst guffoggthegeek.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/where-when-how-wednesday-chris.html Week 05 - Siren Arts guffoggthegeek.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/where-when-how-wednesday-siren-arts.html

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads