Here vs a certain other place...

Viewed 1427 times
Started 2016-05-15T11:38:00+00:00
25 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

7 likes 2016-05-15T11:38:00+00:00
 profile photo
I'm been a member of this site for ages but have largely not participated much due to the frequent approaches from people wanting to shoot hard core adult and dare I mention it, offering extras. I mainly house my profile on a certain website with a colour in its name. But that is going to change.

I've become increasingly frustrated with the other site due to a number of reasons:
1. Only those in the inner circle appear to get recognition for their images.
2. I find their forums quite aggressive.
3. Models there seem more inclined to try and rip you off.
4. Bloody spam mailing me about studio days bla bla bla.

I've lurked in the forums and am getting a much better vibe for this site these days. People are kind, approachable and not up their own arses. So, I wanted to pop in and say hi.

I'll be looking for some reasonably priced models to update my port over the next couple of months and will gradually migrate everything over here.

Disclaimer: I realise that there are people here who frequent both sites and want you to know this is not aimed at specific individuals....its more about the vibe of a place.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads