Search in miles radius issue!

Viewed 198 times
Started 2018-04-05T12:32:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

2018-04-05T12:32:00+00:00
 profile photo

I mentioned this in a report to the site administrators when I first joined and it is still the same.

When I do a search for anyone within a radius of my studio the radius in miles search results are awful, and for me unusable.

For instance, I do a search for models within a 10 mile radius of Kidderminster,  and the first person that appears on the search is a model from Cardiff... 98.5 miles away???

How can this be?

Can the site administrators please sort this out.

It is one of the reasons why I do not use madcow as often as I would, and why I have never paid for full membership.

I am sure this is as frustrating for many others as well as myself when trying to research people for shoots etc.

Far Forest Studio

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads