Viewed 466 times
Started 2012-02-25T14:38:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

bam11
2012-02-25T14:38:00+00:00
 profile photo
I would like your opinions please...

Me and my friend aranged a shoot with a photographer for today at 10:20. Me and my friend were at the placevwhere we arranged to meet at just gone 10.
I got a text from the photographer saying something along the lines of ' Dont know if the shoot it going ahead. Had too many drinks last night. Oops'
I asked how long he would be and he replied 'it takes hours to get to redcar from where I live so I dont know, im still at home'
Anyway,he reluctantly said he would come and he would be less than an hour. Even though he said he lived hours away.
We walked around for 20 mins and went back to the place agreed to meet in. I text him again and he said he was in marske, which is barely 5 mins away from the place we were meeting.
10 minutes late he still didbt turn up, so me and Kim left because by this time we ha been waiting for over 2 hours.
The previous shoot we had with him, he turned up over half an hour late too.
I think hes unreliable and irrisponsible, what do you think

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads