Looking for paid work with no luck.

Viewed 498 times
Started 2012-02-29T17:18:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-02-29T17:18:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hi,

I need some advice on how to get paid work, what is the best way to get paid work and whether what I've done in the past is the wrong way to go about things.

I'm a 14 year old model who looks older than 14, who's done modelling since the age of 5 (through agency but I quit in January due to problems with freelance work) and is now looking for freelance paid work only due to having to save up for college helping mum with rent when she moves next year etc.

Could it just be that because of my age and being restricted to certain modelling levels that I'm just only going to be able to get paid work from the photographers I've worked with before? Or even though most of my shoots are gymnastics/fitness based and my rates reflect the fact that I'm a trained gymnast?

It would be great if I could have some advice and a list of photographers who may be willing to work with me.

Many thanks,

Steph

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads