Is it me ref creating and uploading to an album

Viewed 88 times
Started 2020-09-07T11:14:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2020-09-07T11:14:00+00:00
 profile photo

I may be missing something fundamental but I want to upload an album of images So I have created the album, then upload the photos.

Now I would have thought that they would be uploaded, or an option available to upload in batch  to the album, but they seem to go into my main profile where I can then add them to the album.

If I am in the album then I try to add to the album it still puts it in my profile.

I then delete them from my main profile but it deletes them from the album too.

I know I have created an album before and I cant remember having this problem. 

If albums are available I don't want to upload 69 images singly I want to just dump them in at one with minimum effort They are all editorial and contain no nudity so no fields need to be amended

It may be me bing particularly Monday morningish but if anyone can help it would be appreciated

Thanks

J

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads