Studio or outdoors

Viewed 426 times
Started 2012-09-25T16:45:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-09-25T16:45:00+00:00
 profile photo
I had this guy, he does printing of photographs for a living, he used to be into the photography side as well.

He was talking to me about showing him my portfolio with a view to maybe getting some paid work in. I said great and showed him the work i've done so far.

He practically said that nobody is interested in outdoor shoots nowadays and that I need to create a brand new portfolio using "studio shoots".

I am a bit ticked off at this as I am basing most of my portfolio on outdoor photography as its much more natural in my opinion.

What are your views on this? Is he talking rubbish or do I really need to get some shoots done in a studio?

Please be nice, constructive advice needed.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads