Is it just me with Starred Images ?

Viewed 1423 times
Started 2013-11-10T00:56:00+00:00
23 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Photo Baz
2013-11-10T00:56:00+00:00
 profile photo
I know we will all have our own views regarding this thread good or bad regarding this new Star Ratings.

I think images placed on here by each member should be judged by us the members, if I place a image on here and somebody likes it they will comment on it, if they think it's just OK they wont, I don't have a problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is some people rating members images before they even appear and deciding if they like it or not, so who judges these images and what gives them the right to decide if it's good enough to appear or not ????

I went to a camera club once well ok twice two different camera clubs, I didn't join them because of the very same thing, I would look at an image and think wow that is a great image then some judge from the club would go actually I like this one, much the same as this new format.

I have just paid to be a top member Why, because I really liked this site it's better than any of the others I'm on, but if I had known we were going down this road I would have stayed a Free member I personally can't stand judge and juries.

I know I'm going to get a lot of verbal over this but it is my opinion

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads