6 months posting images on Madcow

Viewed 272 times
Started 2014-11-07T23:26:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

volcanoerupting
2014-11-07T23:26:00+00:00
 profile photo
It was exactly six months on the 5th November since I posted my very first images on Madcow after around 20 years out of photography. I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would like to thank all the excellent models that I have had the pleasure of photographing over this time. I would particularly like to thank Lizzie, Denise, Marie, Stef, Alex and Bella for particularly enjoyable shoots.

Also the togs on here, we might not see eye to eye occasionally but it is always good fun. Finally all those who have viewed my images and particularly all those leaving comments - a very big thank you. In all - do not know how accurate it is - 50,095 is the total of viewings of my images as of the time of this posting. I hope all enjoyed viewing them.

Paul.
Volcanoerupting.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads