A model casting?

Viewed 829 times
Started 2015-10-07T09:20:00+00:00
12 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

5 likes 2015-10-07T09:20:00+00:00
 profile photo
MUSE REQUIRED
Hi all! I am an international photographer of some repute, but due to client confidentiality, i cannot disclose who I am, or the clients I work for!
Not convinced? A quick perusal of my port will reveal a wide range of diverse and eclectic images, often of an edgy and thought provoking nature. Do not, under any circumstances, use the check image function on my images, as i may appear to be located in Russia, or the U.S.A, and I obviously shoot under a lot of different pseudonyms!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a young, fresh faced, (naive) model. to push her physical and creative abilities to the max, by coming with me on an expenses paid shoot in my luxury villa in Cyprus. ( I will give you ten euros a day for sandwhiches, but I don't want to overfeed you, as this may have a detrimental effect on the photographs) The work will contain artistic nudity and fetish themes, but I operate a strict no touching policy! (unless you ask very nicely!)
Candidates should approach me with candour and feel free to express there deepest, darkest fears, and I will do my creative best to ensure they are not disappointed! Please form an orderly queue, the tiebreaker question, what do you think you can do for me, that the other applicants can't,? given that PROVIDING WE GET ON WELL, I will introduce you to top industry people, and some rappers as well!

nb, although this is a TFP casting, for exceptional talent, I may consider a modest fee of say, 500 euros a day .

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads