How I percieve mcm over the last weeks

Viewed 1187 times
Started 2015-10-20T16:02:00+00:00
20 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

4 likes 2015-10-20T16:02:00+00:00
 profile photo
So I go away for a few days, to find the Witchfinder General and his small band of followers have been at work… (For those not old enough to know about it, it was a film in 1968 starring Vincent Price, playing the part of a vicious witch hunter) …

I am amazed at the lengths and depths these members have gone to in order to get others removed…

Don’t get me wrong if a tog asks questions of a model which are inappropriate for the levels she has indicated, then they should be reported and banned, and when a tog tricks models on the back of promises that can never be fulfilled the same should happen… But in my opinion if a tog and model have not used mcm to organize or do something outside of mcm rules, nor have they posted any inappropriate images on mcm, that in itself is insufficient grounds to cause a ban…

Other members searching the internet, outside of mcm, for proof of misdemeanours (in their opinion), are the ones who are in the wrong here not the individuals they have supposedly ‘found out’… They are no better than the Witchfinder General himself…

It is becoming more apparent to me that there is a small hard core of members who are out to get others who don’t share their views, or just dare to have a different opinion. They are rude, use bully tactics, and trawl the internet to find whatever they can to prove their point…

If they suspect you they will search your profile to find a flaw, if that isn’t enough they will search the whole of the internet… I suspect also from comments I’ve heard from other togs and models recently they will try entrapment; however, I will admit this one may be co-incidence, but under the current circumstances I wouldn’t be surprised…

If it was my site, I know which members I would ban and it would include some that haven’t and wouldn’t necessarily include some of the ones that have… Unfortunately the activities of the last week suggest to me the site is actually being run by a couple of members, who I would ban, for bully tactics if nothing else, and as such it’s not going to happen…

I know there are plenty on here who agree with me, and that doesn’t make them evil nasty people, I also know there are plenty who don’t, but then we all have the right to an opinion…

I have had my say, I’m disappointed that a site that I have previously highly recommended as the best modelling site around, to anyone who asked, isn’t the site I thought it was… Hopefully over time, all the decent togs and models on here who go about minding their own business, booking shoots and not offending anyone, will bring the site back to what it was...

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads